You wake up in Cordoba and look for a place to have breakfast? Here you have different options for your choice:
- Classic breakfast: if you just want a good coffee, an orange juice and a toast with olive oil and tomato you won’t have to go far. Just two minutres walking from the hotel you will find Entre Olivos, a good option for a clasic andalusian breakfast.
- Churros and hot chocolate: if you want to try the typical Spanish breakfast you have to go to Don Pepe, the best place in Cordoba to eat churros. If you want them to take away, near the hotel you have Moja el Churro.
- Sweet breakfast: if you want a croissant or a piece of cake go to Roldan, a 100% cordoban patisserie where you can get hundred of options for breakfast.
- Healthy breakfast: natural juices, yogurts and cereals in El Arbolito. Other healthy option is La Bicicleta, a place with a special charm.
- Bruch: if you look for a late and filling breakfast go to Madow and try their natural juices, avocado toasts, croissants and small pasties.